SURTRON® is a radiosurgical unit which is suitable to light and medium surgery.
SURTRON®, by means of the selections of the unit’s performance, allows pure cut CUT, coagulated cut BLEND, superficial coagulation COAG FORCED, deep coagulation, in absence of carbonization, COAG SOFT and, with a
special adapter, bipolar coagulation BIPOLAR. The digital reading of the delivered power and the operative function’s monitoring by microcontroller guarantees the absolute reliability of working conditions.
SURTRON® allows a highly professional surgery thanks to the ergonomic and safety solutions normally utilised.
It is continually monitored the connection of neutral electrode and, if a split neutral electrode is used, the neutral electrode to patient contact. The possibility to control the output functions, as well as the output power level, by the handle, allows to implement the surgical operation without turning away the surgeon attention from the surgical field.
- Plate/patient circuit watching
- Delivery time watching
- Output power watching
- Self analysis
- Maximum output power CUT (W) 160 → 250Ω
- Maximum output power BLEND (W) 120 → 200Ω
- Maximum output power FORCED COAG (W) 100 → 150Ω
- Maximum output power SOFT COAG (W) 80 → 100Ω
- Maximum output power BIPOLAR CUT(W) 60 → 100Ω
- Working frequency 600 kHz
- Mains voltage (Vac) 115 –230
- Mains frequency (Hz) 50-60
- Electrical class (EN60601-1) I CF
- Neutral electrode -F-
- Weight 7Kg
- Size: 260x110x265mm
- Electrosurgical unit code 10100.30A
- Cable for neutral plate disposable/5365 x1
- Kit of assorted electrode length 5cm (10pcs) x1
- Manual of instructions x1
- Not water-proof foot switch x1
- Power supply cable 3x1mm SIE-IEC – 2mt x1
- Reusable handle with finger switches x1
- Steel neutral electrode patient plate x1