Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
Littmann Classic III Stethoscope dual head for adult and paediatric patients
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients.
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms.
- Useful in non-critical care environments such as a medical office, general ward, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care.
- Designed for use with adult and paediatric patients.
- Tuneable, dual-sided stainless steel chest piece with open or closed bell.
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort.
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex.
- Colours may vary
- Product dimensions: Approximate Length: 69cm, Diaphragm Diameter: 4.3cm & 3.4cm
- Packing dimensions (L x W x H): 32.5cm x 16cm x 4.5cm
- Net Weight: 150g
- Gross Weight: 360g
- Product Materials: Stainless Steel Chest piece, Aluminium alloy headset, non-Latex rubber.
- Included accessories:
- Large & small soft sealing ear tips
- Non-chill bell Sleeve