Spirometer – Desk type
A portable lung function test device, primarily used to examine the parameters of lung function in patients. It can be applied to various environments such as in hospitals, clinics, etc. And it is also suitable for communities, schools, factories and other places to conduct epidemiological surveys, health examinations, screening for occupational diseases.
- Real-time display respiration waveform: Flow-Volume loop and Volume-Time curve chart.
- 7″ colour LCD touch screen, buttons can be operated along with touchscreen
- Incentive animation operation guide, easy for the use between children and the old
- Built-in thermal printer, reports can be printed directly.
- BTPS automatic correction function, compensate for the impact of environmental differences,
- Test time and environment temperature display.
- Calibration function, ensure measurement accuracy,
- Multiple predicted value can be selected, suitable for different population;
- Storage of more than 10,000 groups of data;
- Lung age estimation function;
- Built-in lithium battery, supports both of AC and DC.