AED Public Access Defibrillator with Disposable Battery
The i-PAD is an automated external defibrillator (also known as an AED or PAD). It is designed for minimally trained individuals. It provides simple and direct voice prompts and instructions for straightforward rescue operation. It is lightweight and battery powered for maximum portability.
- Easy and Simple Operation
- Efficient and effective e-cube Biphasic technology (BTE type)
- Lightweight and compact
- Pre-connected pads (one pair of pads for adults and children)
- Pads usage indication (Check and indicate the expiring date)
- Adjust volume automatically depending on the circumstances.
- Perfect for public facilities